Laserwerx Ltd - Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. If you use this website you are agreeing to
govern Laserwerx Ltd relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these
terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘we’ or ‘us’ refers to Laserwerx Ltd, the owner of the website whose registered office is Tan Y Graig,
Four Roads, Kidwelly, Carmarthenshire SA17 4SL (Company Registration Number - 08861255). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change
- By using this website you will be asked to consent to use our cookies in accordance with the terms
and agreements of this policy
- We will not be liable for any information or materials you take from this website, you use them entirely
at your own risk. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure any products, services or information
available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not
limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in
accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- We acknowledge all trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed
to the operator
- You may be subject to a claim for damages or may be committing a criminal offence by any
unauthorised use of this website.
- Should this website at any time include links to other websites, we take no responsibility for the
information or content of the linked website(s) and they are provided solely for your convenience and
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws
of Wales, Scotland, England and Northern Ireland.
- Each product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description. We will take all reasonable care to ensure
all details and descriptions appearing on the Website are correct at the time of publication.
- Our products are cut using a CNC laser machine and/or CNC router. All measurements are approximate and are taken from the maximum dimension of either height or width.
- The router cutting process may leave a slightly ‘fluffy’ edge and small ridges. These can usually be
smoothed by sanding and are characteristics of the cutting process. The item is not damaged or faulty
and we would not accept this as a reason for you to return the product to us.
- The burn marks on the edge and surface of wood caused by the laser cutting process can in most
cases be sanded off. Again, this is a characteristic of the cutting process and as the item is not
damaged or faulty we would not accept this as a reason for you to return the product to us.
- The characteristics of natural woods can be lines, knots, joins and light variation in colour or grain.
No two products will be identical, and this must be accepted by the customer. These features are not
damage or faults and we would not accept this as a reason for you to return the product to us.
- Our products are cut to order usually within 3-5 working days(this does not include delivery time). This may be longer during busy periods such as Christmas or because of technical issues.
With each Customised or Bespoke item ordered:
- The customer must not ask us to reproduce any product to which the customer does not hold the correct permission or rights to do so.
- The customer must accept responsibility for providing the correct spelling/format for Customised/Bespoke items. If the item is incorrect we will investigate who is at fault. If the customer has provided incorrect information we will not be responsible for the cost of a replacement item. Should the fault be ours, we will replace the item at no extra cost to you including delivery.
- With a Customised Item(added personalised details) the customer must accept that Laserwerx Ltd reserve the right to adjust item design to accommodate the properties of that item. For example; inserting names into an item may mean shrinking or increasing text size to fit. The item may take a longer time to produce(10-14 working days) especially during busy periods such as, approaching Christmas.
- With a Bespoke Item(a completely new product) the customer must accept that this may take upto 6 weeks to design. We will design as & when we have time to do so & this may increase during busy periods such as, approaching Christmas. New or Bespoke designs will be added to our website & be available to others, unless the original customer specifically asks us not to. There will be a chargeable fee of £10 for remaining exclusive to the original customer. The customer must not ask us to reproduce any product to which the customer does not hold the correct permission or rights to do so.
- New Bespoke items can not be included in any promotional, coupon event or sale.
Your rights under Distance Selling Regulations
- If you buy goods under a distance contract you have the right to cancel your contract within a period of 14
days, beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods. This does not apply to personalised or bespoke items.
- Please contact us in all instances where you wish to cancel your order within the 14 day period so we can
assist you in any way possible.
- Goods must be returned to us in original condition but we do not accept customised or bespoke items
designed specifically for you.
- A refund will be given once the goods are received intact and will include the original order delivery charges
but not the cost of returning the item/s to us. We will not refund delivery charges on partial returns.
When returning goods, please check with us first on how this will be arranged as we may pay for a courier to collect or ask you to put it back in the post. This will depends on the size of your order and how delicate the item is.
Notices and Revisions
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and you should check this page to ensure
that you are happy with any changes.
Should we need to change our policies and/or practices to make them less protective of any customer
information collected in the past, we will only do so with the consent of the affected customers.
try to resolve the issue for you.